Our Puppy School program, PuppyPrep™ is a day school especially created for busy pup parents. Your puppy will enjoy a full day of socialization and training, all while getting the attention and love they deserve!
Canceling a day
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 514-564-3647 at least 24 hours before the day you are changing.
Same day cancellations cannot be processed and the scheduled day will be counted as “completed” and billed in full.
Adding a day
If you need to add a PuppyPrep day, outside of your regularly scheduled package, please contact us a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Additional days are billed separately.
Each day at PuppyPrep™ is structured to give your pup the right blend of socialization, playtime, training, and much needed rest.
A typical day consists of the following:
- Potty Training
- Puppy Socialization (dogs and people)
- Introduction to objects inside and outside
- Puppy Play time
- Pee breaks outside (garden and / or around the block)
- Learning how to play (with humans, dogs, toys, no nibbling, politely, not obsessing)
- Crate training
- Independence, preventing separation anxiety
- General good manners: waiting, not barking, exit procedures
We allow 7 puppies per day
Age range: 8 weeks – 16 weeks
Vaccinations: First round of vaccines (DHPP), including Bordetella at least 1 week prior to first visit.
What to bring
Collar – no choke chains or martingales
Food – fill a large ziploc bag with your puppy’s food. Write their name and quantity on the bag. If you’re feeding your puppy a raw diet, we will store the food in our freezer
We use positive reinforcement training
- Interac e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person at 6131 Sherbrooke West, Montreal QC H4A 1Y4
- With a credit card over the phone at 514-564-3647
- With a credit card on file – Please reply with “Charges Accepted” ($1 administrative fee is applied)
- Using the PAY NOW function on our online customer portal ($1 administrative fee is applied)
Dog Daycare is the exact equivalent of daycare and school for kids. You drop them off in the morning before work and pick them up before 7pm to go home and snuggle.
No. Boarding means leaving your dog in our care overnight. As mentioned before, daycare is from 7am to 7pm, Monday through Friday, school for your dog.
Our Boarding Homes offer an all inclusive, cage free, home environment where your dog(s) can roam, relax, and play as they do in your own home. No crates, dingy kennels, or even “luxury” suites here!
Dog Boarding at DoggyDay is like being at home with them yourself
We take them out on a minimum of 2 walks per day, and when possible on our dog walking appointments and all other errands.
They get to play with lots of other doggies each and every day and get lots of exercise.
At home, they curl up at our feet or on our lap, chew their favorite treats and bones, cuddle with us everywhere, and sleep in our bed at night (unless mommy and daddy forbid it).
We board a maximum of 2 guest dogs depending on the host and the pets in question.
Because our boarding “facilities” are someone’s private home, we schedule drop-offs and pick-ups between 9am and 7pm.
If you are leaving or returning outside of those hours, please board your pet the night before and pick them up the morning after your arrival.